• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    21 October 2007
    interesting movie quotes
    Delicated this space for nice quotes that i've seen from movies.

    一枝梅
    世界上没有我偷不到的东西,因为我是一枝梅。

    The Lovely Bones
    I waited for justice but justice did not come

    Gran Torino
    Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me

    Spiderman
    With great power. comes great responsibility.

    Batman Begins
    It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you.

    Van Helsing
    Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil.

    The Devil Wears Prada
    Details of your incompetence do not interest me.

    V for Vendetta
    I, like God, do not play with dice and do not believe in coincidence.

    Strength through unity! Unity through faith!

    You wear a mask for so long, you forget who you were beneath it.

    Bridge to Terabithia
    You are who you are - not your parents.

    Spiderman 3
    We've all done terrible things to each other, but we have to forgive each other. Or everything we ever were will mean nothing.

    The Pursuit Of Happyness
    You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you that you can't do it. You want something? Go get it. Period.

    Maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue. And maybe we can actually never have it no matter what.

    Don't ever let someone tell you, you can't do something. Not even me.

    Lions for Lambs
    If i have to choose between righteous and peace, i'll choose righteous.

    Outlander
    If you truly believe that you write the tale of your life, then the end is up to you.

    Blood: The Last Vampire

    I live for one purpose, and one purpose only.

    Confucius
    It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

    Guess Guess Guess
    当没有人看好你的时候,唯一能看好你的就是你自己

    The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
    Nothing's permanent. Not even death.
    posted by psy @ 10:24 AM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009