• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    25 May 2009
    Another failure overcome!
    Yahoo! I passed my m9 exam today, finally! One year ago i kept failing, i tried and tried still failed. Think at least failed 5-6 times until lazy to count. But today i passed, haha. If i stop trying, i will deem as a failure. Now all my money spent last time will not be wasted after all. With determination to pass, i struggled to open my eyes to study. Everytime i tried to study, my mind cannot focus, and i will keep yawning. Focusing is my biggest problem. I would spend 1hr to read 1 page because i could never remember what i have read the previous sentences above.

    Example:
    Today is Friday, every friday Mr Bean goes to market.
    He will take a bus to market.
    He always buy carrots and meat at the market.


    When i read the 3rd sentence,(He always buy carrots and meat at the market.), i will already forgotten about the 1st sentence! Which is, why Mr Bean went to the market, cause its Friday. And i have to read back the whole paragraph again. To keep my focus, i will glup down 1 litre of HL milk everytime i read.

    Overcoming failure is not hard, you have to believe in yourself. As long as you overcome it eventually, all the past failures are nothing shameful but fruitful experiences that you have gained.

    So remember this:
    "you tried, you failed. You tried you failed. But you only fail when you gave up trying."

    Photobucket
    posted by psy @ 11:34 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009