• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    02 January 2008
    Chicken breast meals complete list
    I'm a fan of chicken breast. I used to eat alot of oily chicken rice outside. But ever since i'm not working a fixed time job, i got alot of time at home. This was when i started trying and making my own chicken breast meal. My main purpose of homemaking my chicken breast meal are:

    1) Clean. No oil. No salt. Just water boiled.
    2) Cheaper than outside, and more meat. ($2.45 at NTUC FAIRPRICE)
    3) Easy to cook, everyone can learn.
    4) For the fun of cooking :)

    Fry Chicken Breast with Shanghai green and ginger

    Chicken breast with celery and shrimps

    Chicken breast with capsicum

    Chicken breast salad

    Chicken breast with Mee

    Chicken breast with green bean soup!?

    Chicken breast mee sua with Shanghai green

    Chicken breast guotiao with onion

    Dried Chicken Breast Mee Sua with egg

    dried tomato chicken mee sua with baked beans

    how to make your chicken mee sua

    how to make a chicken breast meal
    posted by psy @ 1:47 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009