• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    20 February 2008
    In case mobile phone went flat.
    Have you ever encounter this situation? You were late, on your way to meet a friend when suddenly your handphone went flat! So you stood there, cracking your brains trying to remember your friend's contact number. If you are lucky, you might make a good guess, or maybe you got a contact's book in your bag somewhere. Well, to me, a contact notebook is definitely too big to fit in my tight jeans, so i thought of a nice way to share with everyone.

    Write your top 5 friend's that you often contact on a piece of small paper. Then slot it inside the back of your mobile phone. Open the phone's cover and place the little paper with the battery. You might forget to bring your contacts notebook, but you will surely find it inside your mobile phone. Cheers !

    Photobucket
    posted by psy @ 7:35 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009