• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    27 February 2009
    How to d.i.y PRO lappy cooler
    Are you a home lappy user like me? Then you might as well save the $$$ to buy a lappy cooler. Why? A cheap one gives you bad fan with miserable wind that doesn't cools your lappy, but uses more power from your lappy. Thus making your lappy more hot. While a good one can cost at least $50.

    What i do at home is very efficient with wind that totally blows your lappy. The wind is better than any master cooler outside! And the price? Less than $5.

    Here's how i d.i.y my pro master cooler:

    you need a red tray (see picture). You can get it at any mama shop, cost less than $5. Look for one that is not too deep.

    Photobucket

    Flip the red tray turtle. Then place your lappy on top of it. That is why choose a tray that is not too deep, so that your lappy will not be too high. Take note not to block the hole behind the lappy that is purging out the hot air. Then place a standing fan in front of it. (see picture)

    Photobucket

    Red tray is like a cage with maximum ventilation that allows the wind to flow freely through the bottom of the lappy. My table used to burn when i only place my lappy on top of it without this tray. Now, this problem is solved and my lappy is cool. What's more, it cools me too hehe.
    posted by psy @ 10:49 AM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009