• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    29 July 2008
    D.I.Y Red Wine
    What drink is this? Its red wine that is d.i.y.

    Photobucket

    Receipe:

    You need 500g of purple grapes bought from supermarket and 150g of sugar.

    1) Wash the grapes
    2) Crush the grapes
    3) Mix well the crushed grapes with 150g sugar
    4) After mixing, store the mixture in a bottle
    5) Let it ferment for about 1 week
    6) After that take away the solid left over and its done!
    posted by psy @ 12:36 AM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009