• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    20 June 2008
    Gym
    Whenever i got the time and the right mood, i love to exercise.

    The first gym i went: Kallang clubfitt. (It is now closed)
    $2.50 per entry
    Weekday close at 10pm

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Second gym: Kampong Ubi Community Center gym
    $3 per entry with passion card
    Opening hours: daily 10am to 9.30pm, except public holidays.
    Tel: 67423564

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    1st time Windsurfing!

    A day at gym

    1st time fencing

    1st time Cardio Kickboxing

    Ripped Abs Fast!

    Sleep late makes you fat!

    Don't be scare to train!

    I want to learn water sports!

    1st time kick boxing

    1st time Dragon Boat and Archery

    Take your fruits!

    Bulk up food - wholemeal bread with peanut spread

    Burn fats. Build muscles.

    Ok more meat! bulk up!

    14km Night East Coast Park run

    Take your breakfast!

    Badminton day!

    1st time suntan with Chris. Katong Swimming Complex

    Back to running

    Buff up!

    Morning Shape run!

    Tonight is a good night to run

    My goal 2009 (one of my many goals)

    I need to eat more...

    How to do exercise at home/work.
    posted by psy @ 7:03 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009