• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    15 July 2009
    Tomorrow is a new start
    Two days ago my shop closed. Today is my last day of work. Packing and tidying the stocks at my boss house. Tomorrow is a new start of my next career. No more working on weekends, finally. (I never had regular weekends off for many many years!) But life ahead is not a bed of roses. Other than no more basic salary, I have to attend a 8 days course 9am to 6pm weekdays until 27th July zzz. After the course i still need to take exam. Once i passed my exam my life will be more relax. But still there are more courses to be taken zzz. At least 3 more courses must take next time. Its a long long journey...

    Some asked me why i do not choose a salaried job as it is more stable with at least a basic income. But i think if i want to do sales, all the potential high paid sales jobs got no basic salary. Property agent, car sales, insurance, interior designer all got no basic salary, but they have the potential to fetch a much higher income than normal salaried sales job. That's one point. Another crucial point is that i am still single at the moment, i don't have any family liability. If i am married already, i don't think i can start doing this now. My brother is working now, he can provide income to my parents. The timing is right, i am free to go all out.

    Even if i failed, at least i have tried. That day then i'll browse newspaper for a normal salaried job.
    posted by psy @ 10:00 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009