• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    14 April 2009
    April 2009
    April 2009, a time for change.

    Continue study for insurance,
    Seeking for new job, company closing down soon.

    The time has come for me to get out of my comfort zone and start new things. Firstly, look for another job as my company is wrapping up soon, due to bad business. That's ok, i can try out other jobs instead of stuck here forever.

    Since i already 1/2 way through insurance course, i decided to continue finish the course. As the old saying goes:" you tried, you failed. You tried, you failed. But you only fail when you gave up trying." Know what it means? No matter how many times u failed, as long as you do not give up, u haven't lose it.

    What will i look for in my new job for the time being? More $ = more work = more stress = less free time = more responsibility. Nah.

    In the past i always rated $ at the top priority, which i think its same as many people. In Singapore, everything is $$$. But for me right now, $$$ is overrated.

    I would compromise $$ for more free time, and lesser work. Why? Because other than working, i need my free time to do my favorite stuff like exercise, sports, movie. Lesser work means, no OT. I cannot accept a job that needs OT everyday. If my life is all about work work work 24/7, then my life is as good as a slave. Let say our prime life is from now until 50yrs old, then i only left 20yrs until i am old. I want to live my life my way, to the fullest. This 20yrs must be happy, healthy, fruitful, and no regrets.
    People who got a lot of work until no free time is not living at all.

    I met an interesting doctor who once enlighten me. I only encounter this doctor once, i ask her what treatments or pills should i get for my pimples. She replied:" NONE. you shouldn't continue eating pills or waste money going treatments. You must adjust your lifestyle, go exercise." That time i said my work finished very late no time for exercise. She replied plainly: "Then change your job. Or adjust your time." So instead of earning my $$$, she gave me advice.

    Ask yourself, do you feel unhappy about the enormous workload? If yes, then you should change! If you truly love the work you are doing, you won't feel unhappy.

    I believe we should work for gratification rather than working for money.


    If you are reading this and you feel what i feel, then its time to sit back and give some thoughts.

    "A guy bought a new saw and sawed 5 trees on the 1st day. He sawed 4 trees on the 2nd day, and 3 trees on the 3rd. By the 5th day, he could only saw 2 trees at most. He do not know why he can't saw 5 trees anymore. He became very tired. He rest, and think. He discovered that his new saw was already blunt. He sharpen it and on the 6th day he sawed 5 trees again. If he did not stop to think, he will still be sawing 2 trees."
    posted by psy @ 12:07 AM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009