• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    15 February 2009
    How to do exercise at home/work.
    Chinese New Year is over, Valentine's day is also over, after eating and enjoying for the past few weeks, its time to do some exercise to tone up myself. I haven't went to gym for long time, instead of letting myself get more and more out of shape, i often do these simple exercise at home or even at my office (when boss is not around of cos!)

    Push up

    The most easiest exercise you can do almost anywhere is push up. Army teaches me how to do it :) Other than doing on the floor, i prefer to do it using 3 chairs. This way, my chest can go all the way down deeper, hence better results.

    Photobucket


    Chin up

    Other than push up, i also like to train chin up. The best way to train your chin up is to keep doing chin up. If your room door got a hinge on top for your fingers to grab, you can make use of it to chin up. If home or office no have, then you can go down to your park nearby. I normally do in 3 sets of 6 reps until my arms no more strength.

    Photobucket

    Dips

    Army never teaches you do dips, but dips is a very good exercise for the upper body. What you need is to find 2 tables close to each other, enough for you to stand in. The tables must be able to support your weight when you lift yourself up. Then slowly use your arm power to lower down, but do not let your legs touches the floor.

    Photobucket

    Abs

    For some reason if you dislike lying on the floor and do sit up, you can try this method to tone your abs. Find a door with a hinge on top (you can use the same door you use for chin up.) Then instead of using your arms to pull up, do this: Use your abs power to lift up your legs, until your kneecaps touches your chest. Remember to keep your knees together when doing. After doing some reps, you will feel the effect on your abs.

    Photobucket

    These simple exercise can be done any day, i even ask my colleague to join in the exercise too :) So there is no reason not to exercise!
    posted by psy @ 8:57 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009