• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    08 November 2009
    Rollerblading
    Photobucket

    Started: 8 Nov 2009

    Night rollerblading

    Cycling trail #14 (with rollerblading)

    Jump over it!

    Prata BMX stunts

    Yay rollerblade again. Season new wheels.

    Rollerblade Monthly Maintenance

    Rocker!

    Rollerblade tricks #1 T-Brake

    Research on rollerblade wheels

    New rollerBAG

    Our first slalom trick. Fish

    New shoelace for FR2

    Hvper not very pro leh

    Trying stunts

    FR2 official skate

    Fr2 maiden skate

    My 2009 Year End gift (to myself)

    Wanna buy rollerblade?

    1st time roller blade
    posted by psy @ 11:53 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009