• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    06 December 2007
    My Priston Tale Story
    Before Priston Tale became free to play, my main char was a mage. Trained until lv70. Just too bad i stop while waiting for tier 4 to implement. But now finally Priston Tale is free forever, yahoo! And i can play my mage again!

    My clan before its free forever

    I have a priestess. But only lv 4x. I make a clan named Vampire. Logo taken from Darkeden.

    Priestess
    Name: SiaoLian
    Level: 4x
    Clan: Vampire
    Skills: Divine Lightning lv4
    Build: Normal spr, tal, health.

    Photobucket

    And this is my main char, mage

    Mage
    Name: BurnBabyBurn
    Level: 70
    Clan: Maddeath
    Skills: dia lv5
    Build: Normal spr, tal, health.

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    After i'm back to playing Priston Tale again, i decided to try out a new build for my mage, "pure pure". I stop putting talent after wearing a nymph robe. The reason why i stop at nymph robe is because of its low talent requirement and nymph robe has ALL resistence postitive.

    I joined Immortal Clan.

    Photobucket

    These are my mage's stats at lv 83
    base Str
    enough Tal for nymph robe
    Rest all Spr
    base Agl
    25 points for Stm (for 50 hp)

    Lv 83 Skills
    Agony lv 8
    Mental Mastery lv 7 (will eventually max out)
    Dia 5 (This is the best with 2sec delay)
    Spirit Elemental lv 10
    Energy Shield lv 4 (Doesnt really makes a difference when i put to lv 5)
    Death Ray lv 1 (Will start investing at lv 84, max out at lv 100, for FURY QUEST)
    Meteor lv 7 (will eventually max out)
    Flame Wave lv 3 (will eventually max out, after meteor lv 10)

    This may sound absurb, but i found out that dia is bugged. The higher your dia, the more the monster damage you. Yes, dia 1 makes you a tanker and dia 10 lets me die 6 times within an hour. so i changed my skills again.

    Lv 87 Skills
    Agony lv 8
    Mental Mastery lv 2 (last to max)
    Dia 1 (So that the monster hurts me the least, dia bugged)
    Spirit Elemental lv 10
    Energy Shield lv 7 (I can tank better with ES 7, but keep short of mp)
    Death Ray lv 7 (Nothing to max, so invest in this)
    Meteor lv 9 (will eventually max out)
    Flame Wave lv 1 (I decided that Distro is better if i want to tank)
    Distro Lv 3 (Will max this, so that i can use with dia lv 1)

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket
    posted by psy @ 1:34 AM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009