• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    16 August 2009
    Cycling trail #10
    Today i didn't reach my destination, Marina Barrage. I never been there before, so decided to see if i can cycle to there. Miss K joined me in my expedition. We started as usual, from Kallang downward.

    Follow the bridge along Kallang basin...

    Photobucket

    But as we reached this werid slanted looking old building, we switch lane into the park. Thats a good idea to avoid the blazing sun!

    Photobucket

    The instance we stepped into the park, cooling wind greets us. What a 180 degree change! Huge trees sheltering us from the sun above, you can see my pictures starts to get gloomy. At the park, we could see our destination, Marina Barrage, across the sea. Still quite far, we have to find a way to go around the sea.

    Photobucket

    Following down the park trail, we reached the stage of F1 racing. Thats right, we cycled on the F1 track, the track where the F1 cars will be running on this Sept. Cool!

    Photobucket

    This is the historical moment of my bike. Did i mentioned that i took this picture with my feet halfway almost steeping into the sea, just to take the full glory of Singapore Flyer?

    Photobucket

    Finally we reach the end of the F1 track, under the Nicholl Highway. Miss K says we need to use the ECP highway to reach Marina Barrage. But i said no highway, thats too dangerous, a definite nono. I will not risk our lives getting our ass bumped by some reckless motorist on the road. But if we do not take the highway, we have to take a big detour, Marina > Esplanade > Merlion park > Raffles place > Marina Bay to reach Gardens By The Bay.

    Photobucket

    In the end, we abort the mission and went to Suntec to shop instead lol.
    posted by psy @ 9:24 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009