• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    14 March 2011
    My 1st Netbook: Toshiba NB520-1029
    Wow i spend money again zzz. I bought my 1st netbook at IT fair suntec. Surprisingly i bought a Toshiba netbook haha. I was aiming for Asus or Vaio, in the end i settled for Toshiba NB520-1029, $499 SGD. Bought for its preloaded MS office and secondly due to its nice looking speakers (later show you picture). Actually i don't bother to look deep into the specs as all netbooks are around the same basic specs for surfing and office work. Weight also all around 1.1kg to 1.4kg. Few hundred grams wont't make much difference too.

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    This is the Harman Kardon speakers i'm talking about! Beside the touch pad. Looks cool right! I haven't try use it as a speaker for my mp3 player yet! Haha.

    Photobucket

    Specs:

    Intel Atom Processor N570 1.66hz
    Windows 7 Starter
    1GB DDR3 SDRAM
    250GB SATA with shock absorber HDD
    Bluetooth V3.0/ High speed technology
    Harman/ Kardon sound system
    Weight 1.32kg

    The Fun part.

    USB sleep and charge electronic gadgets even when netbook is turned off.
    Sleep and Music. Enjoy music from mp3 player through Harman Kardon netbook speakers even when the netbook is turned off.
    posted by psy @ 12:14 AM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009