• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    18 June 2011
    5 regrets people have on their deathbeds
    I chanced upon this article which i felt was very true and real.

    5 regrets people have on their deathbeds

    Have you ever wonder what will be your regrets when the time is near? Many of us live one day pass one day. Work work and more work. Weekends relax and chill out. Long have forgotten our dreams and things that we have always wanted to do. What is it that you have always wanted to do or achieve, but yet still put on endless hold? Do you live a life for others, how they wanted you to be? How many times have you make a decision that was based on others opinion? Do you dare to live your dreams, the life that you pictured to be? How true are the below statements apply to you?

    1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.

    2. I wish I didn’t work so hard.

    3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.

    4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.

    5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.

    Ms. Bronnie Ware has worked with the dying for many years. She recently detailed the top 5 regrets that people have on their deathbed on her blog
    (http://www.inspirationandchai.com/Regrets-of-the-Dying.html).
    posted by psy @ 11:49 AM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009