• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    07 February 2009
    Back to relax
    Finally my job at warehouse is done and i'm back to my relax relax days haha. Today first day back at my workstation, brought my lappy and did these stuffs:

    1) Online MSN for 9hours,
    2) Watch last week campus superstar online,
    3) Watch 10 promise to my dog online,

    4) And i happen to stumble upon this girl who like to record her own singing and put on youtube. I must say she sing not bad already, but she still got receive very bad comments.

    Below listed some of her songs.

    lydia original by F.I.R
    :) Not bad, but think that the chorus can be more power




    我们说好的 by original 张靓颖

    :) Her latest upload, voice is alot more clear without 鼻音.Too bad towards the ending seems to messed up



    月牙湾 orginal by F.I.R
    :) I think she sang this fairly well except the chorus 高音 is too high.



    Everytime original by britney spears
    :) Starting sounds like britney ooo...



    If you want to hear more, click below:
    http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=melodiluv&view=videos
    posted by psy @ 7:18 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009