• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    10 April 2009
    Pangya!!
    Tonight i set my hands first time on golf! Not on the golf field of cos, but on the driving range. To play on the field, you need a PC license haha.

    Went to Toa Payoh Poh Bro's driving range with Cris. He's hooked to golf recently and went for beginner course lesson. I just learn from him foc :) But of cos must pay for balls. For starters, i use club no8. If you do not own a club, you can rent clubs and drivers over here too.

    $5 for 80 balls (no time limit, can slowly play)
    $5 for loaning of 1 club (limit 2hrs)

    Photobucket

    This is the field for you to shoot.

    Photobucket

    And distance markings for you to aim.

    Photobucket

    My first 10 balls are all missed and baby ball. After around 50 balls, i can finally hit the ball more often lol. My furthest is closed to 100M.

    We went at night not much people, no need scare embarrassed.

    Now see Cris posing.

    Photobucket

    Poh Bro Driving Range
    590 Toa Payoh East (Near Toa Payoh south community center.)
    Bus 238, drop at lor 7.
    Opens daily 7am - 11pm
    Tel: 62551211
    www.golfers.com.sg
    posted by psy @ 11:03 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009