• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    21 March 2009
    Bike Refreshment practice
    This is not my bike.

    Photobucket

    Its my colleague's bike. But i loan from him to practice almost every evening. So many years never cycle, kinda lost touch. But lucky i pick up real fast. Yea, from all the falling and crashing.

    I explored around my work place for some obstacles with difficulty.

    Cycling side by side with pedestrians on straight narrow road. Engine brake is very important here. ie: let the bike roll on its own, do not cycle when there is pedestrian beside you.

    Photobucket

    Road Hump. This is easy, if the hump is very rough, i will stand up as i go on the hump. Your backside will not feel the pain.

    Photobucket

    Road block by obstacles. I will use engine brake to avoid crashing onto the poles, again.

    Photobucket

    Tonight i explored until Paya Lebar Airport Museum. Here are some pics:

    Photobucket

    Photobucket
    posted by psy @ 12:19 AM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009