• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    22 April 2009
    Teppanyaki sun-burnt
    What's the next fun thing to try?

    Today sun big big, heart itchy went to swimming pool. Saw few guys lying there sun tan, so me also bo liao go and try try. The feeling was... WOW! Felt as if i am frying myself on the Teppanyaki hot plate!

    First the floor was dry and steaming hot on my foot walking towards the resting chair, just like how indians walk on burning charcoal. Then the plastic chair is even hotter since it has been under the sun for a long time. But since i already walked until the chair, i slowly rest myself on the burning chair. Don't want to look like a faggot in front of those burned guys beside. I can almost felt my skin frying when contacted with the chair.

    After 20mins of tanning, i got myself sun-burnt zzz. But my sharp eyes noticed those guys tanning were using the same brand of lotion. I went to buy one in case next time i want to tan again. :)

    Photobucket

    Banana Boat Protective Tanning Oil

    Price: $17.20
    Why everyone use this?
    1) It got SPF against sun burn (Some lotion got no protection at all)
    2) It is water proof (can tan then swim and tan again)

    By the way isn't it disgusting to see people apply the lotion and later jump into the pool?
    posted by psy @ 11:06 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009