• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    05 December 2009
    New Look!
    I revamped my blog's layout. Took me 2 days to conceptualize and restructured everything. How do you feel about this new look? :P

    What i had in mind was to make my blog looks more of my own feel, while not losing my initial simplicity base. It's not easy to find a banner that i really like, keeping in mind that my photo editing skill is the bare minimum. I changed the banner to Nokia N73 picture with a slideshow to complement it. This is the main feel of my blog which is most important and most time consuming. Without this banner, the whole blog will not have the feel i want to present. Haha. Took me hell lot of time to finally get to this banner. Encourage me ok, i only used BITMAP to do this banner. The pictures in the slide show were all taken during my adventures. Tell me, does the slide show makes the pictures look alive? Hehe.

    Other minor changes:
    - Fixed the width of my blog's body to actual size of photos. (Landscape size)
    - Add color to my background. (Used to be white, now light grey)
    - Add a blog patrol counter (Just for the fun of it)

    If you have problem viewing my banner, make sure you install the latest version Adobe Flash Player. Get it here. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari works fine.
    posted by psy @ 5:24 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009