• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    21 December 2009
    Touched!
    Today was supposed to be a hiking day, Adventurers Six up the Bukit Timah Nature Reserve. Too bad, the sky threatened to pour, so we postponed the plan. From clementi, we took a bus to Suntec City. The rest of the afternoon was pretty boring for an active outdoor maniac, we browsed the IT fair at Suntec. Dinner was buffet at Yuki Yaki Marina Square. I specially went there to target their salmon hehe, everyone ate until damn full. Some more, we ordered their d.i.y ice-cream too. My 1st time trying their fried ice-cream, it was fun. We tried all flavors: Yam, Rum & Raisin, Durian, Raspberry, Peppermint, Tiramisu, Chocolate... Imagine how blotted our stomach. Then came the surprise, we went to Carefour at Suntec, out of expectation Crispy held out a small cake with candle! My pre birthday cake! I was touched, really. No other better words to describe, just touched.

    Photobucket

    Photobucket
    posted by psy @ 12:13 AM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009