• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    08 May 2010
    True Singapore Ghost Stories
    Have you read before a book "True Singapore Ghost Stories"? I read this book when i was in primary school, i had the first edition. I never thought until today the series is still in production! Wow 20 years already, now vol 20. It is really amazing for a book to keep on producing for 20 years. Strangely it does not have a website.

    Now i don't even know if my vol 1 is still in my cupboard or not. When i saw the latest vol 20 at Harris, i was contemplating to buy it. But it cost $10+ kinda hold me back haha. The stories are usually very interesting as most of the stories are contributed by readers.

    This is a remake cover for Vol 1. The original cover is totally black with no fancy titles. (I lazy to dig my cupboard for my book.)

    Photobucket
    posted by psy @ 10:34 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009