• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    11 January 2011
    Manulife Agency Kick Off Meeting
    A very nice date to remember: 11111. 11th Jan 2011. Our first company meeting of the year at Marina Bay Sands Conference room! Which was also my 1st time to Marina Bay Sands Conference room too haha. The Shoppes there aren't fully opened yet. But i saw the boat was already rowing at the man- made river inside.

    Green = Manulife!

    Photobucket

    Here's our lunch buffet. Not gonna show the common fried rice, chicken, prawns... heres some nice looking healthy salads and fruits!

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    The interesting part of our conference is the drums! We had drums, see them on the seats? We, the audience, beat the drums instead of clapping! Haha. This was my 1st meeting with drums! Roar!

    Photobucket

    A drum performance by our big bosses.

    Photobucket
    posted by psy @ 11:39 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009