• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    02 February 2011
    Reunion dinner 2011
    Chinese New Year again! This year i can feel more ambiance of Chinese New year compared to previous years. And now i know why was that so. The reason why previous years i wasn't anticipating Chinese New year was because there wasn't anything to look forward to. Ang Baos? Maybe, but not really alot. Visiting relative? Boring. Chinese New year was kinda boring last few years. Then Joe1 influenced me. Chinese New year is the time to buy new clothings! All clothings must be new! Wow. That kind of reminded me that i did not really bother to buy new clothings for my previous Chinese New year.

    She said buy, all buy new one, everything must be new! Tops, bottoms, bags, shoes... everything. Aahh this is something interesting haha! Who doesn't like to buy new things? I also want! For the past two weeks, i was busy happily shopping. I bought tees, bermudas, slippers. I almost wanted to buy a new bag, but didn't found one that i like. Chinese New year is the excuse for you to buy new clothings! True!

    My reunion dinner was still simple as last year's. One dish one soup.

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Mushrooms! Yummy.

    Photobucket

    I had one rabbit fishcake!

    Photobucket
    posted by psy @ 6:48 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009