• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    24 April 2011
    Chill out @ Inks Club Bar
    Chill out again. Seems like one of my favourite things to do on weekends night. We went to Ink Club bar at Raffles City Shopping Centre. This was my 2nd visit. They have live performance. Last time was live singing pop music, tonight was classical music with piano, drum and big violin.

    I ordered Johnny Walker with soda, tasted bitter. Last time i ordered a Bloody Mary tasted very spicy. I wondered why my picks so bad here. Haha.

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    They have very tall seats, quite good spot for isolation.

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Finger Food goes with drinks.

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    How to go there: Raffles City Shopping Center. Level 1 at Fairmont Singapore.
    Tel : 6431 6156
    posted by psy @ 12:13 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009