• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    18 February 2009
    mp3 survivor
    Tough Luck! Just few days after i bought my new headphone, my mp3 player condition worsen. Starting is the internal device broke causing my mp3 player cannot "forward" or "backward" to choose song. But luckily i took it out and use super glue to fix it.

    Photobucket

    Then few days ago when i am using it, the control knob at the side came off and fell into the drain! Win liao lor, without the knob i cannot "forward", "backward" or even "play" at all. Then desperate measures came up:

    Photobucket

    I used a paper clip to slot into the control at the side. Whenever i need to "play", "forward" or "pause" i will use the paper clip to poke it :) So until i buy a new mp3 player i guess i just have to use this method.

    JNC Digital Audio Player 128mb
    Model: SSF-500x
    Made in Korea
    posted by psy @ 6:18 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009