• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    16 March 2009
    T6 my new mp3 player
    Say welcome to T6, my new mp3 player from i river. Got it at ITshow @ Suntec yesterday. Actually i went to ITshow without aiming for certain brand, but rather going for the cheapest deal around haha. Then i saw i river booth selling mp3 players as low as $49. Too bad that was sold out before i decided on it. Anyway i got myself a fair deal buying another model, T6 for $59.

    Photobucket

    Function:
    -Play mp3 and wma, obviously,
    -Picture gallery, which is kinda useless,
    -FM radio with recording
    -Recorder
    -Drag and drop file transfer

    Review: Sound quality is normal, so i think next time i buy mp3 player, just buy a cheap cheap like this one. If i want better sound quality, i think i invest in a good headphone. :)

    Service Center:
    McCoy iSolutions Pte Ltd
    8 Boon Lay Way #06-05 Tradehub 21
    Tel: 65152988 Fax: 65154515
    posted by psy @ 10:54 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009