• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    12 September 2009
    I am back!
    I am back! Today i dedicated my whole afternoon for myself, doing nothing at home haha. Every time i finish reservice my face will be infested with pimples. See liao don't feel like going out at all. Just stay at home let it be, didn't apply any pimple cream.

    This year reservice was surprisingly relax than i expected. No out field camp, only some day time training. Almost every afternoon can take a nap, and watching DVDs in room at night. Goodness knows how many DVDs i watched, Big Stan, Skeleton Crew, Last house on the right, Saw IV and some old movies.

    But no, i did not prospect my camp mates for insurance during reservice. I am just plain lazy haha. I only let them know i am in this line, maybe in future if they need may remember me?

    Life is back to normal now, my gym, movies, cycling will resume... soon.
    posted by psy @ 10:20 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009