• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    24 February 2010
    Play street fighter on laptop!
    I bought a dual controller at SimLim Square today, $15 only. I'm going to use it to play some action games like street fighter zero 3, king of fighters, Final Fantasy, dungeons and dragons on my laptop. Took me quite a while to find this controller, price wise and i'm wanted a 6 buttons placed together type, not those 4 buttons playstation controller. Since its a dual controller, two person can play together. :) This dual controller got no brand, very cheap one. Those controllers that support PS3 or Xbox cost at least $40+, nowadays joysticks cost at least $60+. So my one is rather budget deal haha. (Hope my controller doesn't spoilt easily.)

    Photobucket

    Playing street fighter zero 3.

    Photobucket
    posted by psy @ 11:35 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009