• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    06 February 2010
    1st time suntan with Chris. Katong Swimming Complex
    Woot! Chris 1st time ask me go swimming pool suntan. Also its my 1st time going to Katong swimming complex at Fort Road. Actually it is near my place, just a 10mins bus ride haha. This morning weather was fairly good, as least no rain. :)

    Katong swimming complex has a resort style, with many beautiful trees in the surroundings. Blue sky, crystal clear water, lush of green... nice!

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    We only swam 2 laps, barely make myself cool, Chris said he wanted to start tanning. So ok, we started our suntan. There were quite a handful of suntan-ers too, bikini girls, muscle man...

    Photobucket

    We had a long suntan until 12noon, then we went over to Old Airport Market to had lunch. Chris recommended this big prawn mee. It is nice, especially the soup.

    Photobucket

    How to get to Katong Swimming Complex:
    Take bus 12 from Kallang MRT, or
    bus 158 from Aljunied MRT, or
    bus 30 from Eunos
    posted by psy @ 1:51 PM  
    2 Comments:
    • At 22 December, 2012, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I seldom drop remarks, however I read through a few remarks
      here "1st time suntan with Chris. Katong Swimming Complex".
      I do have a couple of questions for you if it's allright. Could it be simply me or do a few of these comments appear like they are written by brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are posting at additional online social sites, I'd like to follow you.

      Could you make a list of the complete urls of your social community sites
      like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?
      my web site > satilik evler adana

       
    • At 22 December, 2012, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
      The words in your post seem to be running off the
      screen in Firefox. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know.
      The design and style look great though! Hope you get the
      problem fixed soon. Kudos
      Here is my web site ; antalyada satilik villalar

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009