• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    02 July 2010
    Take your fruits!
    A question: Fruits got sooo not nice to eat? Eight out of ten of my friends does not eat fruits daily, some not even once a week! Shocking, but thats the truth. People do not eat fruits. Some only eat fruits when they are sick. And they expect fruits to give them a miracle overnight that cure their illness. Why wait until things happen then find a cure, when we can prevent it?

    Fruits are the main source of Vitamin C, unless you go for supplements. Seriously, does supplement tablets taste better than fruits? If you are the average office working person, then you are probably Vitamin C deficit if you do not take fruits. You can't get enough Vitamin C from your daily noodles, fried rice, chicken rice, western, fastfood..etc. And Vitamin C deficit synonymously means you got low body immune system, which also explains why you get flu every other month. If you don't like eating then at least get a real fruit juice and drink.

    Fruits are everywhere, you can't say its not convenient to your busy work schedule or there's no fruits stalls near you. Supermarkets, coffeeshops, foodcourt there all sell fruits! During your lunch break, just buy a piece of fruit, simple and easy. If you want fresher fruits, get them directly from supermarkets like NTUC Fairprice, Cold Storage. Buy in bulk. Keep them at home and bring one fruit to eat daily.

    Everyday eat the same fruit also boring, i always have different fruits, everyday i'm looking forward for new fruits. But there are some fruits i don't buy during my lunch break, fruits that are hard to consume. Examples are kiwi, durian, rambutan... how to eat kiwi without a knife? And its crazy to buy a bunch of rambutan to eat at lunch! I prefer real and whole fruit rather than buying prepared ones from fruit stalls.

    Here are some of my favourite fruits that are cheap and easy to eat:
    - Apple (New Zealand apple tastes the best. Sweet!)
    - Oranges (I don't take too often cause alot of sugar.)
    - Banana (My all time favourite, no need to wash or cut. Just peel and eat.)
    - Dragonfruit (I peel it. Yes i PEEL it and eat.)
    - Starfruit (Ahh another favourite. Best for throat if you are feeling heaty.)
    - Pear (I seldom eat. I find it too hard to bite.)
    - Grapes (I got buy once before during lunch. Haha! Normally i eat at home.)
    - Watermelon, Guava and Pineapples (Get them at fruit stalls.)
    - Tomato (I eat one raw every morning!)

    Some fruits i also like but not much time to eat, time consuming to prepare:
    - Mango (Fruits stall don't sell prepared. No one to cut for me at home zzz.)
    - Avocado (I used to buy it to make fruit juice. Now lazy.)
    - Durian (Yessh i like!)
    - Berrys, Strawberries (I love berries, but expensive!)

    So many fruits, which one you like? Start eating fruits now. Say byebye to flu.

    Photobucket
    posted by psy @ 12:14 AM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009