• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    21 June 2010
    Bulk up food - wholemeal bread with peanut spread
    Bulking up for a hard-gainer like me is not easy at all, i did not see my weight scale go up yet. To enhance my progress, i decided to eat even more. I added wholemeal bread with peanut spread into my daily meals. See this picture? This is my 5th slice today. Peanut put "gaogao"(alot). I can finish a bottle of Peanut butter in a week. Power?! My dad also complained at the rate i consumed his peanut butter. I used to eat subway for my after lunch high tea, but it was fairly expensive if i eat everyday. So now i make my peanut bread everyday and bring out to eat after lunch. :)

    Photobucket
    posted by psy @ 10:26 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009