• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    04 September 2010
    Bye Bye i phone 4
    Muhahaha! I sold away my i phone 4! Lol! Only 2 days after buying sell away already haha! My phone is not spoilt, the reason why i sell it off is because i simply don't like the function of the phone. My phone firmware is the latest version that cannot be jailbreak at this moment, so i'm only able to use it with its default functions unless i pay to download from Apple store. Sucks. I do agree that surfing was fun with i phone 4, but i would rather buy a Netbook to surf instead. Haha.

    I particularly hate some of these functions missing/ problems from i phone 4:
    - No dictionary,
    - Unable to transfer mp3 to i phone 4 and set as ringtone! (Converting mp3 to M4r was a chore!)
    - Messages will kept as in a log unless i clear them off,
    - I always press the wrong keys when typing in portrait mode.

    Be it the phone's fault or i'm not used to i phone, i decided to sell it. Especially i got an hearing from Joe0 saying how bad was i phone compare to Galaxy S. Thanks to my cousin Kentucky, i found a buyer online and sold it off! I earn a profit of $660 from the deal. Cool! So now i'm back using my Nokia N73. And i'm more happy with it. :)

    I deposited the solid hard cash right after the deal! Shiok right? Money inside bank full full.

    Photobucket
    posted by psy @ 11:09 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009