• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    06 August 2010
    10 Eggs a day!
    Recently i am obsessed with eggs. Every morning i will have 3 eggs for breakfast, only the egg whites. Egg whites are high in protein and contain negligible amount of fat, hence the egg white is one of the purest and richest sources of protein. And best of all, the egg white has zero cholesterol. The cholesterol is found in the yolk, which i threw away. I only eat hard boiled eggs, i don't eat raw nor half-boiled eggs. Raw eggs give better quality protein is just a myth. Raw eggs give you chances of diarrhea is more likely haha.

    When i started eating 3 eggs for breakfast everyday, my mom would say i am crazy. Even friends also say its incredible. But if you tried it, actually eggs aren't so hard to swallow. Haha. Later i used to 3 eggs in the morning, and my mom also used to it and doesn't nag anymore. Now i began to add some more eggs for lunch or evening meals. Sometimes 2 or 3 eggs into my lunch or dinner, hard boiled. Even for take home noodles i also add eggs. (I boiled the eggs myself). Haha. My record was total 10 eggs in a day. Now my mom starts to nag again. Never mind soon she will used to it. :)

    Photobucket
    posted by psy @ 8:26 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009