• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    02 September 2010
    I buy new handphone! i phone 4
    Woot finally i blog again. After i came back from army reservist i was down with illness, until now still recovering from it. Today i bought a new handphone, been quite a while since my last phone Nokia N73. Think got 3 to 4 years never change phone already. Guess whats my new phone? Actually very easy to guess, now this era 90% of the generation are using Apple i phone. Yes i phone 4, my newly bought phone.

    I haven't fully explore my phone, here's some of my first touch quick reviews:
    - Camera pictures quality very normal, easily blur due to hand shake, cannot zoom!
    - HD video quality not really HD at all haha,
    - Front camera quite good, can see clearly.

    Will play with the camera real soon. Wait for my pictures! See if better than Nokia N73.

    Photobucket
    posted by psy @ 11:15 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009