• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    28 July 2010
    My first Natty Peanut
    I upgraded my peanut butter. Today i 1st time bought 100% all natural peanut butter by ADAMS. This is totally all peanuts and nothing else, no salt, no sugar, no hydrogenated vegtable oil, no trans fat. Totally no preservatives except real peanuts inside! Read the ingredients! I was taking SKIPPY peanut butter chunky earlier on until now. I read that a lot of body builders are taking 100% natural peanut butter, so i gave it a try.

    First look at it scares me, i can see a layer of oil on the top. But its the natural oil form by the peanuts, so i'm more assured. (Theres a disclaimer on the sticker regarding this too.) To start eating, you have to use a spoon and stir to mix the oil with the peanuts. My first scoop; the taste was totally different from SKIPPY, ADAMS was totally real peanuts's taste! Not very used to this taste. Will try a few more days see if i will get addicted to ADAMS like the people on body building forum.

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    To store this kind of natural peanut butter, you have to place it upsize down. Yes upsize down. This is to allow the oil to makes its way down to the bottom of the jar so that when you want to eat you won't see a think layer of oil on top. This will save the mixing process and also prevent the peanut from drying.

    Photobucket
    posted by psy @ 12:01 AM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009