• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    14 September 2010
    My new bag! Adidas!
    Today i got myself a new bag, decided to let my NIKE bag retire already. Its stitches keep coming out, i already sew it a few times. Due to my rough handiwork, the stitches can be seen. High time to get a new bag, looks more presentable for work haha.

    I found this Adidas at OG chinatown. I find the looks resembling my NIKE bag, dull colour, simple design, able to contain quite a fair amount of stuff. (I put alot of stuff inside my bag, even bananas hehe) Most importantly, cheap $37 only. I bought it on the spot without much hesitation. When i explore the bag at home then i realise the bag is abit bigger than i thought haha.

    Photobucket
    posted by psy @ 11:08 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009