• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    20 February 2009
    I picked the right egg eheh
    Never in my life i got shouted by a NTUC aunty from across the counter before. This afternoon i went to my house nearby NTUC to purchase eggs. As i took down one pack from the shelf, i heard someone shouting from a distance: “小弟对了!”

    I turned my head and saw a NTUC aunty half walk half run towards me.

    NTUC aunty: 小弟你选的鸡蛋是对的!
    me: eh?
    NTUC aunty: 这个 Lim Chu Kang 鸡蛋是最新鲜的!
    me: OK!
    NTUC aunty: 让我跟你解释,这个 Lim Chu Kang 鸡蛋是晚上一生出来,早上就送到这里来。其他的蛋没有它新鲜因为它们是从Malaysia来的,transport须要几天到custom才到这里。
    me: ooo...
    NTUC aunty: 这个 Lim Chu Kang 鸡蛋,我每天都来新的。我特地clear两个shelf来放它。

    So of cos i bought the LCK egg, must give aunty some face for promoting mah. Anyway i picked this egg cost its the cheapest on the shelf lol.

    Lim Chu Kang 本土鸡蛋
    $1.90 per pack (12 eggs)

    Photobucket
    posted by psy @ 1:07 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009