• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    26 October 2009
    Shop @ Cash Converter
    Have you bought anything from Cash Converter before? I didn't and today i made the 1st time buying a 2nd hand goods from Cash Converter. I bought a PC game, 倚天屠龍記, cost me $5. Its pretty expensive, cos i'm comparing to what Crispy bought over there. She bought a full korea drama, Stairway to heaven, for only 50cents. Yea 50cents! (I wonder why Cash converter even bother to sell for that 50cents) Anyway wait until i tried my game then see if its 100% working fine, if not then too bad haha.

    Today i also met an interesting couple. Husband bought a fishball mee. His wife told him can only eat 1/2 of the noodles. Reason is to control his carbohydrate intake to lose weight. Haha. I think like that will gain even more weight. Eat so little think very fast hungry must eat again. Anyway can you stand it if someone restrict your diet? My girlfriend must be feeling lucky i never restrict her diet. I only advise her, not restrict, thats too forceful. She herself must agree and feel the need to eat right, restriction is not the correct way. Otherwise how long can the "regime" last?

    cash converter heaven sword

    Photobucket
    posted by psy @ 12:17 AM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009