• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    29 December 2009
    Dried Chicken Breast Mee Sua with egg
    I believe one should not rest on your laurels. So even though my homemade chicken breast meal is already fantastically clean and tasty, i'm constantly trying out new recipes. With unlimited imagination and combination, every day can be a chicken breast meal day without getting tired of it. :)

    With that in mind, today i gonna try something new. I added a raw egg into my marinade. Remember whats our original marinade ingredient? Light soya sauce, pepper and sesame oil! Now try with me, add one raw egg into the marinade. Let our fingers do the magic...

    Ta La!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doesn't it looks creamy? Rocky will drink straight it! Rawr!!!

    Photobucket

    Hows the taste? Tell you my review after i cook and try it. Now gonna go cook...

    OK! heres my review!!! When you pour the marinade into the pot of boiling water, DO NOT STIR, else the egg will scatter around! The eggs sticks to the chicken meat after boiled nicely. My first mouthful reminds me of chili crab. Chili crab also got eggs sticking on them rite. :) But the final taste is still tasteless as before, with just a little creamy feel. Enjoy~

    Photobucket

    See how the eggs stick to the chicken. Remember don't stir the pot!

    Photobucket

    I frame up a Chicken breast meals complete list on the right side for easy reference.
    posted by psy @ 12:23 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009