• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    28 March 2010
    Badminton day!
    Wow ages man, the last time i used my Carbonex 8 badminton racket. When i took it out from the dust today, the hand grip's rubber already melted. I went downstairs, bought a LI-NING towel grip and changed it. :) Take a good look at my Carbonex 8, does it look 10years old to you? In fact i have already forgotten how old is Carbonex 8. It was a gift from my aunty, like over 15 years back. Since then i have been using it for all badminton matches.

    Photobucket

    Today first time play badminton with Joe0 they all. That's another new sport we played! Pretty cool right, every weekend play sports, exercise healthy living. And the best thing is it doesn't cost a lot to play sports, what is cost is lots of... sweat! Healthy living starts from yourself. Start today and influence your friends to join you! Cycling, swimming, jogging, soccer, rollerblading, badmintion, tennis, kayaking... so many! Choose one you like! PS: Dancing at club is not counted :)
    posted by psy @ 11:01 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009