• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    08 March 2010
    Man-tou Great World City
    Today i bought a man-tou at Crystal Jade, Great World City.

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    I had been eyeing it for one week, always contemplating to try it when i walk passed during lunch time haha. Why because i seldom see man-tou selling ready made outside. Buns alot, but this is not bun, its man-tou. Man-tou is like older generation buns you saw from those very old dramas, mostly sold to poor people. When i see man-tou, i think of beggars using their black filthy hands eating it ferociously.

    One Crystal Jade's Man-tou cost only 80cents, as big as my palm. It is not available at Takashimaya Crystal Jade. It is sold cold and hard, not right out from the steam fridge. Available also in strawberry and black sesame flavour. The original flavour i tried is very nice, bland light sweet taste with the "cold and hard like rock" bite. Reminds me of poor people eating man-tou. Good old times.

    How to get there: Free shuttle bus from Orchard road to Great World City. Level 2 Great World City.
    posted by psy @ 11:00 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009