• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    21 March 2010
    Raining Suntan again!
    Today we full troop went to Sentosa, make up for our previous unfulfilled Sentosa trip. Weather was still fine until the moment when we wanted to take a cab to Sentosa, it rained again! The rain seemed about to stop, so we proceeded to Sentosa Siloso Beach.

    We had some moments of fine weather when we reached Siloso Beach. I even bought a Volleyball to add to the fun. That's right, we had a volleyball game. I haven't touch volleyball since my primary school days, nevertheless, we had fun tossing the ball around. I should have taken a picture then. Because soon after, the sky started to rain again! zzz. Deja Vu! We were at the same shelter under the rain at Siloso Beach just like last sunday lol. I bought my suntan lotion twice and never get to use it at all haha.

    Even though i lost the volleyball in the end, i got a try of volleyball, basketball and soccer with it. And it make me realised that i really love sports. :) I never really touch sports in my poly and younger days, only recent years then become much sporty. So vast difference that some friends asked me why the change. I said; some things if i don't try now, most probably i will never try in future. If now you are still free, young and full of energy but yet you don't try, what would be the possibility that you will try when you are older with more responsibility and liabilities?
    posted by psy @ 11:35 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009