• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    20 July 2010
    Ripped Abs Fast!
    Woot my favourite online trainer, Scooby, came up with a good video that relates to the commercial products that promises you 6 packs after using them. Like what he said, these products will not give you 6 packs, i second that! No commercial machines or products can give you 6 packs if your training or nutrition sucks! (Unless you are skinny by nature). If you think you can rely on commercial products or machine and get 6 packs, then why do bodybuilders go to gym or do cardio exercises? Once a while i got friends telling me they wanted to try out the latest tummy shaping commercial products in the market, my reply to that is still the same: Waste of money and time! You want remove the excess fats on your tummy? Want 6 packs? Start by getting your nutrition right now! Stop eating junk that give you bad fats for a start.

    Scooby's Home Bodybuilding Workouts

    posted by psy @ 12:32 AM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009