• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    22 September 2010
    5th Bank account! Xtrasaver
    I just opened my 5th bank account recently haha. This time is Standard Chartered Bank XtraSaver. This account is good because you can start up without any min deposit, that means $0. Some good features:

    Photobucket

    My first cheque book haha.

    Photobucket

    Still remember why i opened so many different bank accounts instead of putting all my $ into one bank? I don't know if you still remember my previous post. Let's recap:

    Pros?
    - Get Cash easily at the nearest ATM. Having accounts with all the banks means i do not have to hunt high and low for specific bank.

    - Bank in money or your salary cheque to a bank that is conveniently located nearby to you.

    - Enjoy the shopping/dining/clubs privileges tied up with the different banks. Take note of the annual fee of the debit/credit cards though. Some cards are free.

    - Don't worry about the bank annual interest, its negligible. All the banks offer 0.1% to 0.125% interest, it doesn't matter which bank you put, you will get roughly the same interest (few dollars per year.)

    - Having spread out my money, they all seems very small amount. This makes me think that i do not have a lot of money to spend hehe.

    - Reversible. If you regret, you can always terminate the secondary accounts and get back your money. So whats the worry?

    Cons?
    NONE.

    More details of Standard Chartered Xtrasaver can be found here.
    posted by psy @ 3:30 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009