• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    17 September 2010
    One day of driving
    My friend went overseas and lend me his car today! Wow its been a long long time i drove a car since i got my license. The last time i drive was grandpa's lorry. I was excited when i was handed over the car lol. Quickly i called up my kakis to go for a ride! Crispy and Joe1 hopped on my ride! Crispy was my GPS today! She bought her street directory and guided me on the way. Luckily got her, if not my driving will be headless. We went many places today, mostly for quick bites. First to Toa Payoh, then to Balestier eat 豆沙煎軟餅, then Novena eat Aijisen Ramen, then to Dover, and picked up Joe1's rollerblade at East Coast Park and finally back my friend's house. By the time it was already 11pm, i already drove for roughly 11hours on and off today! Wow freaking tired! Eyes tired, mild headache, neck suan. Think i will not drive for a long time. I now thinking taxi driver is not an easy job, driving long hours daily.

    Photobucket
    posted by psy @ 11:33 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009