• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    08 October 2010
    Daiso storage is good and cheap.
    Finally i am back blogging again after a short break. These few days i was racking my head trying to create a new layout for my blog, but without much inspirations. So i decided to keep it this way for now.

    Today i bought a handy storage from Daiso, $2. Actually i also don't know whats is it call, so just call it handy storage haha. I clipped it on the wall just beside my laptop. Inside these pockets, i had my thumb drives, USB PC connect cables and earpiece. U may have guessed by now, the reason why i did this is for easy accessibility. Now all these devices that i frequently use are conveniently and neatly kept just fingers away from my laptop. I don't have to get up from my cosy seat and dig the drawers for a thumb drive anymore. I can just stretch my hands a little and take it out without even looking for it. Haha!

    I am very lazy right?! But they say lazy people are people who often uses their brains to think of ways to make their life more comfortable! That's real! Haha.

    For display i purposely left the wires hanging out. In actual ,they are kept nicely inside the pockets.

    Photobucket

    Photobucket
    posted by psy @ 9:44 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009