• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    17 October 2010
    My new desktop
    I got inspired by Kentucky after looking at his new desktop theme. He made his desktop looks like a Mac's desktop. So i thought i also change my desktop, clear up the mess of the numerous icons and shortcuts on my desktop. I got too many stuffs laying on my desktop, very untidy until cannot see my wallpaper lol. The big MSN already took away half of my desktop.

    Voilà! This is my new desktop! I made the theme look similar as my blog; grey and simple yet functional. All my previous icons and stuffs are still on my desktop, but NOW they are neatly organised and categorized! I can find my stuff easily now, recycle bin just look into MY COMPUTER zone, gaming just look at ENTERTAINMENT zone. As for the miscellaneous stuffs, i put them all under the OTHERS zone. Whats more? I can even scroll within the zone! Power right?! No matter how much new stuffs created on my desktop will be well placed into the zones, and will be bounded within the zone. They will not cover my entire desktop anymore.

    Watch my demo! First i demo scrolling within the zone (OTHERS zone). Next i show how my desktop looks like when i am using MSN and opening folders. You can see that my MSN is also neatly placed. The video is abit choppy due to the recording software, i do not experience lag when using my laptop.



    Screenshots.

    Photobucket

    Photobucket
    posted by psy @ 10:21 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009