• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    10 October 2010
    Yay registered for windsurfing
    Its set! Today Chris and me registered for windsurfing course! We went down to Waterventure East Coast to register, $60 for course. After completion can start to rent out to play at East Coast beach.

    Photobucket

    Paranoma. Please MOUSEOVER this image to enlarge!



    Since we were here, we also went for a evening run. Nowhere beats the run at East Coast Park, the breeze and the view. But after which followed by a big feast of satays, bbq chicken wings and carrot cake! Steomz!

    Photobucket

    Hows my Sony camera night shot?

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    How to get here: Waterventure is located near East Coast Park Carpark F3.
    Tel: 64440409
    posted by psy @ 11:17 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009