• i am nokia N series
    Most of the pictures posted in my blog were taken using my Sony WX5, Nokia n73 and 7610 handphone. If you have any comments pls leave on my cbox.

    24 February 2009
    I need to eat more...
    Yesterday night i bumped into an old friend at bugis. When i said hi, he said he almost cannot recognize me due to my haircut and i look more skinny than last time!?? I was thinking: damn, what the hell, nowadays i already eat alot compared to last time, and still people say i become more slim??!! Should i eat even more? o.O

    My regular meals for normal working days are:

    11am Breakfast (I usually wake up 10.50am for work)
    1 bowl of Oat milk and 1 tomato as i go off to work

    Simply Oat mixed with anlene powder. Very healthy :)
    Photobucket

    1pm Lunch
    Mixed veggie rice (I think i don't take pic, i always change dishes.)


    3pm Tea Break
    Few Slices of Gardenia wholemeal bread

    i always prefer wholemeal than white bread.
    Photobucket


    5pm Dinner!
    Favorite chicken rice! and a papaya

    Special order: White rice, Breast meat ADD breast meat. Normally around $4. And must be NO BONES!!
    Photobucket

    7pm Post Dinner
    Mr Bean beancurd and banana

    Special order: beancurd without sugar, add soya bean drink! Taste tasteless!!!
    Photobucket

    9pm Supper
    1 cup of Oat milk

    Its the same as my breakfast, but only drink a small cup at night.

    Maybe i need to eat more meat to pump up :) Think 1st thing is get myself a weighing machine to monitor.
    posted by psy @ 12:00 AM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~ I am Nokia N series ~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me..

    Location: Singapore
    Email: se17g@yahoo.com
    Recent articles
    My hobbies
    My Heartfelt words
    Dont Miss These
    Interesting Quote

    一辈子有很多朋友, 但是一辈子的朋友有你就好.

    see more quotes
    Favourites
    Archives
    Leave a message? ?

    Powered by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    # visitors since 15 Dec 2009